We are proudly present you with our special selection of Tangerine Tiger shrimps. These shrimps are German bred and raised in SOFT water environment so it is easier for you to look after them, especially they are sharing the same water parameters with crystals, taiwan bee shrimps, etc.
In Stock ! Order now
Warning: Last items in stock!
Automatically applied at Checkout, if not please enter FREEUK. *Shrimp order need to be arranged.
Grade: Vibrant neon orange colour body with black dots ()
Care Requirement: EASY
Maxium Growth Size: 2.5cm
pH: 6.2-6.8 (can adapt to hard water, but please take longer in drip acclimating them)
Temperature: 20-22 (optimum), but they can stay in 18 to 23 degree
Shipping Size: 1.2cm
- We ship at this size so that we can ensure the shrimp can adapt to your tank water easily, and less stress in transit
- Also we can impartial on the sex of shrimps we are sending out as it is impossible to determine their sex at this size.
- A photo of the groups you've purchased can be provided upon request before sending them out., so no hidden surprise
- We use high grade poly box to protect your shrimps in transit, together with breather bags and a heat pack may be added at our own cost (depending on the weather)
- We use Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm, and only post from Monday to Friday, Saturday delivery is £4 extra (this is a surcharge by Royal Mail )
Any questions please feel free to ask us